TBP Membership Information
Membership Fees & Application:
TBP is a membership organization; as such there are certain fees which are then used to benefit the growth and support of the Membership, (see Member Benefits below). There is an initial Registration fee of $195, or convenient 4-autopay option, Registration is “Lifetime” as long as one maintains continuous TBP Membership in the same profession and in the same chapter; this is not an annual fee. Members are also assessed Membership Dues of $150 on an annual basis payable with annual, semi-annual, or quarterly autopay options.
We appreciate your interest In Trusted Business Partners and we look forward to having you as a Member.To receive a TBP Membership application, please fill in and submit the following form with your contact information. The Application will automatically download. Please enter your information, print out, and return your completed Application to the TBP Chapter of your choice at their next weekly Meeting; continue to attend Meetings and you will be advised of your acceptance within 1 week.
Please fill in all fields on each page. Note on the Payment Authorization page to check 1 of 2 options for TBP Registration, and 1 of 4 options for TBP Member Dues. Choose to submit in person at your selected Chapter or email to [email protected] Thank You in advance for submitting your Application and choosing to Network with Trusted Business Partners!
TBP Member Benefits
The following Add Value to Your TBP Membership:
- Member Business Contact Information on Chapter Listing Webpage, including:
- Member Social Media links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google
- Member Biography, Logo, Headshot as Own Webpage
- Access to Local Chamber of Commerce Events & Representation as TBP Member
- TBP Mentorship Program
- Access to TBP Social Media on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google
- TBP Corporate and Chapter Events, Projects, and Social Gatherings
- TBP ByLaws and Member Guide
- Access to Monthly TBP Board of Directors Meetings
- Access to TBP and Community Event Calendars
- Participation in TBP Contests
- TBP Networking Cruises
- Annual TBP Installation Dinner
- New member open house meeting for prospective members
- Fund raisers
- TBP Feeding the Homeless Event
- TBP Golf and Bowling networking events
- TBP Poolside BBQ events & Cocktail Parties
- TBP Holiday & Super Bowl parties
- Speed networking events
- Group networking at Chamber events
- TBP Leadership, Business and Ethics Training
- Trade Show Booth Participation & Public Speaking Opportunities
TBP Member Code of Ethics
These are important guidelines that the Trusted Business Partners believe in. We believe all men and women are to be treated equal and we do not discriminate against anyone. We believe in being the best networking group.
Upon acceptance to Trusted Business Partners, I promise to maintain my TBP Membership status in good standing by observing the following Codes of Ethics:
- Show up to every charter/chapter meeting with a positive and supportive attitude.
- To endeavor to provide a suitable substitute if unable to attend a meeting.
- To participate in non-meeting Trusted Business Partner functions
- Never lie to, manipulate, or in any way deceive another member of TPB.
- Provide a high level of service to all referrals by responding as quickly as possible. Understand that when contacting and working with that referral that I am representing both the person that gave it to me, as well as myself.
- Live up to the ethical standards of my profession as well as that of Trusted Business Partners.
- Promise to only provide qualified referrals, not cold leads.
- I understand that as a member of Trusted Partners that I will address the leadership committee if I feel there is any problem between myself or any partner in the group.
- I promise that I will not join another networking group that only has one member per profession per group while I am a member of Trusted Business Partners.
- If called upon, to accept a leadership responsibility in the charter, committee, or board level.
TBP Membership Guidelines
- One protected and primary profession or specialty per member
- Membership registration fee and monthly dues must be kept current
- Attendance is mandatory. Please have a substitute for your absence. 4 absences per quarter will result in termination from the group
- There is no leave of absence except medical leaves upon approval from the Leadership Team
- Members are highly encouraged to bring visitors and Introductions to the meeting
- Members who wish to change their designated profession or specialty classification must submit a new application to the membership committee for review
- Applicants must receive a vote of approval from the Membership Committee to become an official member
- An individual member should not be a member of any other networking group that allows only one person per profession and whose primary purpose is to pass referrals to one another because it substantially reduces their commitment to our group
- Visitors may attend up to two times before submitting an application for membership
- The Membership Committee has the final authority to vote new members in as well as any conflict between classification issues
- A member must serve in leadership roles to become eligible for nomination as chapter president
- An election will be held during the 4th quarter of each year for all leadership positions for each chapter
- All leadership team members will hold their position for 1 calendar year; all incumbent leadership team members may volunteer for re-election; there is no term limits for a specific leadership role
TBP Networking Inc. (a for profit corporation) is responsible for the Chartering of all new Chapters, and maintaining all policies, rules and regulations and the integrity of all Meetings, Advertising, Logos, Trademarks of “Trusted Business Partners”. Upon acceptance to Trusted Business Partners, I promise to maintain my TBP Membership status in good standing by observing the following General Policies:
- The use of using / representing TBP and any of its subsidiaries in any business transaction without the expressed consent of TBP is strictly forbidden.
- Any use of TBP logos, materials, expressed or implied, for the purpose of advertising/promoting in personal/company or Trusted Business Partners meeting, events etc. must comply with TBP Inc. Guideline.
- TBP Networking Inc. reserves the right to revoke a member for cause at its discretion .
- One protected and primary profession or specialty per member.
- Membership registration fee and monthly dues must be kept current.
- Attendance is mandatory. Please send a substitute in your absence. 4 absences per quarter may result in the re-opening of your profession within the group.
- There is no leave of absence except medical leaves upon prior approval from the Leadership Team.
- Should you decide to terminate your membership with Trusted Business Partners (other than for documented medical reasons), then no refund is due.
- Members who wish to change their designated profession or specialty classification must submit a new application to the membership coordinator for review.
- Applicants must receive a vote of approval from the Leadership Team to become an official member.
- Visitors may attend a chapter meeting twice before submitting an application for membership. The Leadership Team will then have an additional two weeks to make their decision and notify the applicant.
- The Leadership Team has the final authority to resolve any conflict between classification issues.
- An election will be held during the 4th quarter of each year for all leadership positions for each chapter.
- All leadership team members will hold their position for one (1) calendar year; all incumbent leadership team members may volunteer for re-election; there is no term limits for a specific leadership role.
Policies Regarding Members in Network Marketing (MLM) Businesses
- May only represent the products of the business, not the business opportunity in regard to meetings, one-on-ones, events and communications with TBP members
- Failure to abide with these rules may result in immediate suspension and/or revocation of membership from the group
Policies Regarding Membership Transfers:
- Only to start a new Chapter.
- Must take a Leadership position.
- No more than 2 members from an existing group can start/join a new group.
- A re-registration fee may be required based on the type of membership originally purchased.
Policies Regarding Procedural Changes and Use of TBP Documents:
- Any requested procedural or document changes are to be presented in writing to your chapter President and/or the TBP ambassador.
- All documents/forms shall be standardized, assigned a number and on file in the TBP Library.
- Website/document content shall only be changed by the Board of Directors.
While it is important that all policies, guidelines, and codes of ethics be maintained by ALL MEMBERS of TBP, any violation any of the above shall result in the immediate Suspension and all rights and privileges of membership, and/or Termination of Membership.